Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Essuranty is by far the very worst company I have ever dealt with, once you file a claim with them.I sent my phone to them for a damaged screen over 3 months ago and never received my phone back.

If you try and email this company you most likely will never receive a response. If you call, no one will answer. IF (and this is a big IF) they reply to an email, it is filled with empty lies about the status of the repair to your phone. The reviews about the sign up process are accurate, it is very easy to sign up with this company.

Also, you will get an initial reply if you file a claim but I promise you, after that, you will not get help at all and the company will keep your phone, you will never see it again. I still have a lease commitment for my phone which I still have to honor with my cell phone carrier but I have no phone. This is 100% a scam company, do not insure your phone with them under any circumstance. I would give them a negative 1000 stars if I could.

This company needs to be placed under investigation and shut down.I have my attorney looking into what options I have and I also reported them to the BBB, I suggest that everyone that has a similar experience do exactly the same thing.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Everything about the company.

Comments